Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cliff and Amanda {New England Maternity Photographer}

I was so excited when Amanda contacted me about doing her maternity photos. I have done so many family portraits lately that it was a nice little break. It's a whole different kind of feeling and atmosphere when you are capturing the beginning of a family instead of in the middle or at the end of one. We shot at Minuteman National Park in a few of my favorite spots and even found another new spot. The light was just gorgeous and it made for such beautiful photos. And Amanda looks pretty gorgeous for 32 weeks right? Baby Lonna has got some good genes! She'll be a beautiful baby! I had so much fun with Cliff and Amanda! I had a really hard time choosing them but here are a few of my favorites.














1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Love that they incorporated their favorite team.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!