Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{Styled Maternity} Sheena

 On my recent visit back home to California. I was able to get together with my good friend to take some photos. She was just about to have her baby. We lucked out and were able to get these done before the little princess decided to come. This maternity session is by far one of my favorites out of everything I have done. Capturing the pure beauty and essence of a woman about to embark on motherhood for the first time. It's just stunning. Not to mention my friend is always stunning and the light and setting was just gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything better. It was extremely hard to pick my favorites and I mean that. These are just a few of the many! Enjoy



















Styled: Ashley Reed
Model/Makeup: Sheena Godfrey
Hair: Amber Garrett @ Hair Republic

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous! what a beautiful glowing momma-to-be!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!