Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{Family Portraits} Bos Family

My first family session of the season! I was so excited to be able to take pictures of this adorable family. Especially in the fall season, with its gorgeous colors and cozy clothes. Fall is definitely much better looking on the east coast. It has rich culture, history and tons of beautiful locations for photo ops. I drove around the area trying to scope out a perfect spot to take these pictures and came across the Lexington Reservoir. It has water, and trees, and color...Perfect! Then we went on to the Minuteman National park. The weather had been not so great the last week. Raining and dark all week long. Luckily we had some great moments with the sun poking out of the clouds to get some great photos.
This was the Bos family's first time taking these particular type of photos. I couldn't tell though. They were such naturals in front of the camera! Especially little Benton he was such a trooper! I love working with great families. It doesn't feel like work at all!








Isn't she gorgeous!


TICKLING!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!