Wednesday, August 7, 2013

LaBreck Family {Boston Family Photographer}

I had the amazing opportunity of photographing the lovely LaBreck family. They chose this gorgeous spot to do their photos. Another part of the Minuteman National Park. This place is just huge, with so many different beautiful spots. The light just comes through the trees and it's absolutely breathtaking. I showed up a few minutes early to look around for some good spots and it was just gorgeous. 

When the LaBreck family arrived they were so adorable. I loved their perfectly coordinated outfits, and all the props they brought. Little Ashlynn and Annalise were so sweet and full of energy. They jumped right in and wanted to get their picture taken. They suggested different spots and different poses. They were definitely little naturals in front of the camera. It was such a great time!  Here are a few of my favorite moments!



Oh my goodness! One of my favorites. Look at those curls!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!