Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bauch Family {New England Family Photographer}

I absolutely loved everything about this family session. It was so hard to pick my favorites, because there was so many! I love meeting a couple who I click with right away. The Bauch family is full of personality and they have such a great sense of humor, and little Marieclaire was so adorable. She is such an independent little lady. She would've rather gone exploring and what not instead of getting her picture taken. But I caught a few shots of her with her precious little smile. We literally laughed the entire time during the shoot. Robert and Katherine are such a sweet couple, they were very easy to work with. They were such naturals, and how gorgeous is Katherine! They had suggested a new location to me, and I jumped at it. I love finding new places. It ended up being another part of the minuteman park which was absolutely gorgeous and practically right behind their house! It had a ton of gorgeous light and a field with wildflowers! It was an absolute dream. Not only that but we had such great, cool weather after a week of extreme heat. We lucked out and had a perfect day.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!