Tuesday, March 4, 2014

{Beauty Series} Classic Beauty

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness."
JOHN KEATS, Endymion

Introducing the first installment to my "Beauty Series".  This has been a project so special and dear to my heart. I'm finally able to share it with all of you. The word beauty means something entirely different to me. It's much more than skin deep. Beauty comes within. I wanted to photograph woman that are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. Their inner beauty is mainly what inspired me most of all. Their heart, integrity, compassion and much more. That's what beauty really is. Beauty is not what is found in a makeup bottle, or the clothes you wear. But who you are on the inside. 




 























Model: Becky Larson
Hair/Makeup: Becky Larson


5 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!