Monday, March 10, 2014

{Fitness} Samantha Bos Fitness






I had the absolute pleasure of photographing these fitness photos and headshots for my really good friend Samantha of Samantha Bos Fitness. She is a fellow military wife and we met almost two years ago. Her family was the first ones I photographed when I moved to Boston. We have stayed friends ever since. She moved last year to Virginia which isn't that from my parents house. Samantha is such an awesome lady. She's always got a smile on her face that's so contagious. She's always in a good mood. Which is just what you are looking for in a fitness coach. She is so much more than that though. She is so caring, compassionate and encouraging. She truly wants people to be healthy and happy. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!