Monday, August 3, 2015

Christy and Kyle {Engaged}












http://simplybeauty-ashleyreed.blogspot.com/2015/08/christy-and-kyle-engaged.html Wow! It's been so long since I've blogged. I've been taking a much needed break to spend time with my family and my new baby! Who is now almost eight months old. Not only that but I also moved across the country and then some...again! We are now currently living it up in Hawaii! 

During the move we were able to stop off to see family in California. I was asked to take my cousins engagement photos. I gladly accepted we've been waiting for this couple to tie the knot for so long. We are all so excited! This was actually the first time they've had their pictures taken. I was so happy to be their first photographer ever. It was such a fun casual time we all were just goofy and laughed the whole time. They are such a fun, outgoing, and laid back couple. Congrats Christy and Kyle!! Here are just a few favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Photography and truly remarkable Photos, they are Looking Stunning, I can't remove my eye form those beautiful images and that is the reasons i visit your blog often to see images like this. Always Learning a lot form your Blog posts. Additionally, we are providing Photoshop Photo editing services like background removal service, photo restoration service, image masking, and many others.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!