Monday, May 20, 2013

{Mommy and Me} Boston Photographer

I have this awesome friend Jenny who I met through the Pursuit 31 group. She's been such a blessing to me for the last couple of months. She's got an amazing heart for God as well as her husband. They moved here from Oregon to help start a church in Boston. It's nice to have a friend to share a passion with. The passion for Photography. We get together every couple of weeks so she can take the photos for my personal blog. She's pretty amazing, an awesome talent. You can check out her photography at jennycourtneyphotography

For a little Mommy and Me session. We got together and did each others photos. So I finally got take pictures of her son Connor! Isn't he seriously the cutest. I just love his little chubby cheeks. He's always such a happy little boy. He gave me the most hilarious little faces. It was such a nice day too. Perfect for taking photos and we got to try out some new locations. It was a pretty awesome day!














2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!