Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spreng Family {Boston Family Photographer}

Introducing the Spreng Family! I had such a blast with these guys. They had such a great sense of humor and that's one of my favorite qualities. We literally laughed the majority of the time and it was awesome! You just can't ask for a cuter family, or even cuter kids. 
The lighting was amazing, the location was amazing. Besides the sharp grass that kept poking at us! It was so hard to pick my favorites, I loved every single one. 
Here are the ones I just had to share!


 

I love Daddy-Daughter shots! They are the sweetest thing. Isn't she just so adorable!


                                            She was such a natural in front of the camera too!






I love the little sassy look she gave me in this one.












      This was one of my favorite shots of the day. Such a perfect brother/sister pose, so natural they made me laugh so much.



2 comments:

  1. You are correct is saying we did nothing but laugh. It was a great time and the pictures turned out so good. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love them Shannon! I can't wait for you to see the rest!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!