Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baby Cleo {New England Newborn Photographer}

I recently got to do a newborn session with his little angel, baby Cleo. How awesome is that name?! The Methvin family is so adorable and sweet, even grandma got to get in on some of the photos. I love when the whole family gets to be involved. Baby Cleo's mom Genevieve {another cool name} wanted to incorporate some of her dresses and blankets that she had as a baby. I loved that idea! I love when my clients want to add something personal and unique to their photo session. It makes their photos that much more special. She also included this awesome and vibrant Pendleton blanket from her hometown in Oregon. Chris {Cleo's dad} is actually a Californian like me! His hometown is not too far from my hometown. How cool is that? 
Big brother Oliver was so fun! He had the cutest smile and the most adorable little curls. I would give him a high-five every time he smiled for me in the pictures. Dubbing the Methvin family my "high-fiving family" now. It's cheesy I know, but it made us all laugh. These are just a few of my favorites from the session.























3 comments:

  1. Very sweet pictures! You can definitely feel the love throughout this family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these.... Genevieve is one of my daughter's besties and we've had the pleasure of loving her, too, for many years! What a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family looks VERY happy! :) And it was a beautiful day for pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!