Thursday, June 27, 2013

Murdough Family {New England Family Photographer}

I scheduled this impromptu family session with the Murdough family and it was so much fun. I hadn't really seen them since I had photographed little Owen's welcome ceremony back in January. I couldn't believe how big he has gotten! He's like a completely different baby. A head full of blonde hair and such a big personality. He loved being in front of the camera too. He was posing left and right for me. Liam was so sweet too, like he always is, he's such a reserved little guy. The session was mainly to get some of the kids but also to get some with Grandpa Donald too. It was definitely a great time, on a gorgeous day. It was such perfect weather and we got to explore some more of the minuteman trail which was fun. I can't wait to do more with these kids. They are just so adorable right and photogenic!?





Liam with Mommy's glasses on. How cute!



Brotherly love! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!