Saturday, June 15, 2013

Part 1: 1940's Editorial Styled Shoot {Boston Fashion Photographer}

This by far was one of my favorite styled sessions. It's sad to say it happened about three months ago and I am just getting the chance to blog about it now. 
This 1940's styled shoot was put on by a lovely lady {Rachelle} from the P31 group. She set up the cutest little spots throughout her house for us to shoot in. Let me tell you it was a big house. Filled with natural light that was absolutely gorgeous. She had a knack for finding amazing vintage pieces that made each room so authentic for the 1940's. Books, typewriters, old photos, etc. and I love me some pretty little vintage things, that's for sure. There were four different ladies that modeled for us, and they didn't disappoint. They were all such naturals in front of the camera. It made it easy and comfortable for me to be able to be creative, and step outside of my comfort zone a little. 

Sometimes you need a little spark to get the creative juices flowing again. This was one of those times for me. I was inspired so much with everything. The light, the clothes, the hair etc. I fell in love! {especially with that mustard yellow chair} These were some of my absolute favorite shots. But I couldn't just stop at one post, so this is just {part one} of this series. These photos are from the lovely Brianna. Don't worry there will be much more in this 1940's series. I can't wait to share it with you!












How gorgeous is Brianna? One of my favorite shots of all time!






Oh that chair!

1 comment:

  1. Would love and put to good use...thanks for being my every day, no fail, source for beauty and a creative eye. fashion photographer boston.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!